OfficeKey has come up with several best practices for meetings that will help protect the health of everyone using our spaces during this unique time:
- Use a larger than necessary room – Take advantage of using a larger room so that your group has space to spread out and maintain a level of social
distancing to promote a healthy office environment.
- Limit the number of attendees – The President has suggested limiting groups to 10 or less. While it is not yet mandated and we don’t plan to police that, we recommend that larger groups are avoided as much as possible.
- Clean up after yourself – Dispose of coffee cups and water bottles, if chairs or tables are moved put them back to how you found them. This will help us be efficient in keeping the environment sanitized.
- No extra guests – Now more than ever we need guests to not bring anyone else with them. Typically they could wait in our building lobbies but for now it is best that they remain in the car or better yet at home.
- Web conferencing – We have a GoToMeeting account that is available to all clients. You can reserve the number under the “Conferencing” tab of the reservation system.
Please email the staff at email@example.com if you have any questions. We will continue to be in touch with further updates as this situation evolves. Stay connected with us on Facebook for more updates. Click here to check out some other amenities that might also be helpful in maintaining a healthy office.