OfficeKey provides the space, tools, and services to establish your company’s office in greater Cincinnati. With a shared office setup, you will reduce overhead so you can focus your time and resources on the core of your business.
As workers become more mobile there are greater opportunities for how you work. Why not go with an option that offers the ability to scale up and down as your needs change? Consider establishing your office with the following OfficeKey resources:
- Workspace – Private offices, drop-in desks, co-working areas, workstations.
- Meeting space – Conference rooms, training rooms, private collaboration spaces, video conference rooms.
- Reception area – Professional waiting area, receptionists to greet visitors, beverage options.
- Prime Locations – Class A buildings, prominent addresses, accessibility.
- Admin services – Phone management, mail handling, technical assistance, clerical work, event support.
With OfficeKey your company will have access to all of these tools to create a professional and functional office that puts you on a path to success.
Companies of all sizes and stages of growth find tangible benefits with OfficeKey. Sole proprietors or home based workers can take advantage of having a professional place to meet, someone to assist callers, and a prestigious address. Companies establishing a satellite office in Cincinnati, will have a base of operations with turnkey infrastructure and strategic access to the entire city. Executives and professionals that have worked their way up to a corner office, can get the space they deserve and the assistance they desire at OfficeKey.
Our commitment to service is the foundation of our company and sets us apart from the competition. OfficeKey’s experienced staff will act as a valuable yet economical addition to your company. They are what makes this a workplace that you and your clients can truly rely on.